We’re invested in helping you find your perfect scent. If you get a fragrance you don’t really like we'll exchange it for you. To let us know you need to try something else out, visit our Returns and Exchanges portal.
A few specifics on the fragrance guarantee:
- Fragrances must be exchanged within 30 days from the delivery date.
- If you use over half your fragrance we can’t accept it as an exchange.
If you’re having trouble finding the right fragrance for you we’ve got a few things we recommend trying:
- Give our Fragrance Quiz a try.
- If you prefer to check out the product in person before you buy, use our Store Locator to find Pura in a store near you.
- Our scent samples are a great way to test out fragrances.
- Try reaching out to our Customer Care team for recommendations.
Returns and Refunds
We offer a 30 day money-back guarantee on all diffusers and fragrances up to 30 days after the delivery date for products purchased in the United States through Pura.com.
- If the product is defective or damaged when delivered, we will gladly accept your return and provide a replacement.
- Exchanges or refunds on sample purchases and gift cards are not permitted.
- To start a return for a fragrance purchase, grab your order number and visit our Returns and Exchanges portal.
- To start a return for a diffuser purchase please contact our Customer Care team and have your order number ready.
- Most returns and exchanges can be handled seamlessly through our Portal. In some cases, we may intervene and need to reach out to you to finish the return or exchange process. Responses/Interaction may be required in order for the refund to be applied.
- For large return amounts (over $200) there may be a small restocking fee or shipping costs.
- For returns from outside of the contiguous United States or internationally, there may be additional shipping costs.
- If you’ve purchased expedited shipping and it arrived outside of the expected delivery time frame, the additional shipping costs for expedited shipping may be eligible for a refund. Reach out to Customer Care for more information.
- We can only accept returns for orders placed through Pura.com.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns and exchanges due to abuse of this policy within our sole and absolute discretion.
All Pura diffusers come with a one-year warranty from the original purchase date. If you maintain an active Pura subscription your warranty will be extended through the lifespan of your subscription.
- Our warranty covers:
○ Burnt fuses
○ Manufacturing defects
○ Heater malfunctions
○ Products damaged during shipping
- There are a few things that our warranty does not cover:
○ Misplaced or lost parts (cords, covers, etc.) or products.
○ Accidental damage
○ Purchases of diffusers from unauthorized dealers or seller
○ Damage as a result of use not in accordance with our Terms of Service.
○ Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Pura or its authorized agents.
○ Faulty installation.
○ Use of parts and accessories which are not Pura Genuine Components.
- The terms and conditions of a Pura warranty are as follows:
○ The warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase. Please retain your proof of purchase. If you do not have your proof of purchase, your warranty will start 90 days after the date of manufacture, according to Pura’s records.
○ All repairs will be carried out by Pura or its authorized agents.
○ The repair or replacement of your diffuser under warranty will not extend the period of the warranty; however, your warranty will be extended for the time your diffuser is being repaired or retained for work being performed under the warranty.
○ Cosmetic decoration or modification that may impact a diffuser’s resale, refurbishment, restoration or usability may void the terms of your diffuser’s warranty and the Pura return policy.
○ Diffusers must be returned to Pura before a replacement diffuser is issued. The replacement will be a diffuser that is the same or similar to the returned diffuser.
○ We reserve the right to refuse returns and exchanges due to abuse of this policy within our sole and absolute discretion.
If you’re having issues with your diffuser and want to see if you qualify for a diffuser replacement, reach out to our Customer Care team.
We may require certain troubleshooting steps to be completed or information to be provided about your diffuser in order to fulfill your warranty claim.
EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS, LIMITED WARRANTIES SET FORTH ON THIS PAGE OR ON PRODUCT PACKAGING, PURA MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO OUR FRAGRANCES OR DIFFUSERS, INCLUDING ANY (A) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; OR (B) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND PURA’S ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. OUR LIABILITY SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, NOR SHALL WE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
CAUTION: Avoid Extreme Heat and Direct Sunlight. While Pura’s car device and replaceable gel cartridges have been designed to work in a variety of weather conditions, extreme and prolonged heat conditions as well as exposure to direct sunlight may cause overheating and damage to the cartridges.
If the device or cartridges have been exposed to extreme heat or direct sunlight it is recommended to allow the device and cartridges to cool down before handling and operating.
Melting of the gel inside the cartridges can occur under extreme heat conditions so be very careful when handling cartridges after exposure to extreme
heat. Wipe up any spills of melted cartridges immediately. Replace cartridges if gel has
CAUTION: CONTAINS FRAGRANCE OILS. IF SWALLOWED, DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING.
Seek medical advice immediately or contact poison control. EYE & SKIN IRRITANT:
CONTACT with liquid fragrance may cause eye or skin irritation. If contact occurs, rinse
thoroughly with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical advice.